Post Some Funny British Reality TV Shows

I’ve been watching a lot of shows from outside the USA, so I’m looking to see to expand my horizons and see what the people from the other side of the atlantic have as their reality shows

6 Likes

Love Island is a funny reality show. Last season was the best its up on Hulu. But this season is meh.

6 Likes

I was just about to say Love Island! lol

5 Likes

^^ Are you guys serious? The majority of us Brits DESPISE Love Island with every bone in our body.

7 Likes

But last season was good tho lol, its a guilty pleasure :sunglasses:

2 Likes

After just watching just one clip, this feels like Jersey Shore back in the late 2000s when it was popular. This show is utter medicority to put it nicely, and those girls all look nasty as heck. That’s my 2 sentence summary of this show

1 Like

I tried giving this a chance I really did, but it’s just not for me mate. Hope you understand

2 Likes

I tried giving it a chance, but in my opinion it’s just not for me

1 Like

You said reality shows tho lol, and that’s the definition of reality tv

2 Likes

Those lot on LI are the average looking British girls.

3 Likes

Yeah, it is definitely a show I watch just to laugh… you get some attractive airheads and lock them in a house for a bit and you get Love Island lol

2 Likes

Or you could try the Great British Bake Off, its a cooking reality show, but sometimes who they vote off is fustrating and irks me to this day :triumph:

5 Likes

my favourite british shows are IT crowd and peep show. they aren’t reality shows but they are the best british tv shows for me

2 Likes

I absolutely love that show!

2 Likes

Age Gap Love. Via
Mary Portas: Secret Shopper.
Jack Whitehall: Travels With My Father.

2 Likes

Other than the accent, British women are not that high in terms of good looking women in my opinion. Also if that’s average I can see why British dudes are flocking elsewhere

1 Like

Found this clip from peep show to be funny: https://youtu.be/SQOkLPeuQK4?t=243

What’s frustrating is watching this show and not being able to eat it :rofl: This show I acutally kind of like

1 Like

My review:

Age Gap Love. Via: WTF?
Mary Portas: Secret Shopper: British kitchen nightmares
Jack Whitehall: Travels With My Father: seems kind of funny

Mate what are you on about, the accent is the worst :joy:

Especially in my “beloved” hometown, Birmingham.

2 Likes