Post Notifications in Notifications?

I’m not sure about everyone else, but I have my post notifications on for quite a few people that I follow. I’m not always on the app, so usually my post notifications for ppl I follow builds up. When I finally enter the app all of the notifications from byte that were on my iPhone/iPad’s Notification Center disappear. I often end up forgetting some of the ppl that posted.

I think that it would be nice for those post notifications on people you follow to show up in the notifications tab on the app (similar to the way they are on twitter) so that way, if I can’t get to the app at the moment, but still want to see which creator posted I can see it in my notifications…

14 Likes

Notificationception

4 Likes

Is that suppose to be the term for it? Ok I guess…lol :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

YESSSS. i really need this lol, and to add a ‘post’ filter in the notifications similar to how we can filter likes, comments, etc. that would be PERFECT

8 Likes

Yeah I forgot about that lol!!! But, yeah that would definitely be nice to help keep the notifications organized…lol

1 Like

Also for likes on comments, they should group together like TikTok (if that makes sense lol) cause rn people are liking my comments and I don’t remember half the time what I said

2 Likes

yes please

1 Like

Lol! Yeah I agree! That is so true :joy: :joy: :joy:. Also, if I’m out of the app and I see that someone liked my comment and I tap on it through the notifications center on my iPad, when it takes me into the app, it doesn’t even take me to the comment that was liked, I usually just end up in the timeline.

2 Likes

IKR lmao

2 Likes

some kind of notifications centre with toggles and stuffs is absolutely needed which could potentially include your recent notifications… maybe could call it the notifications hub or something

spot on idea! :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Acadrien I’m guessing the team saw this post because now when I tap the notifications when someone likes my comment from my Notification Center from my iPhone/iPad it takes me to the post :slight_smile: thank you Byte team :)!!! It would be really really nice if it took you to the comment itself though.

I’ve also noticed when someone replies to my comment and I tap their reply from my notifications, it takes me to their post, but not to their comment, I have to scroll through all the comments to find the comment they mentioned me in :disappointed:.

These issues are minor though…They aren’t deal breakers or anything, but it’d be nice if the byte team could fix that whenever they get the chance :slight_smile: :3

4 Likes

Yes pls

2 Likes