Post Categorization

If I make comedic stuff about sports, what is the correct channel to put it under?

Here is an example of what I’m getting at. I’m trying to be comedic but, at the same time, it’s about sports.

3 Likes

From what I’ve heard, comedy is one of the most “competitive” categories, if you get what I mean. You’ll probably have a better chance of getting it noticed in the sports category.

5 Likes

Well it wouldn’t hurt to try, and also comedy is one of the most active categories as well :man_shrugging:t4:. Your content will get seen, if it’s good it’ll rank!

4 Likes

Try seeing what your niche is! Maybe see how you do in different categories? I think the important part is just making sure the content you’re putting out somewhat falls into the category you’re wanting to tag it under! Comedy does seem to be a “flooded” section but that isn’t to say that someone with not a big following CANT make it trending in comedy. Like pac said, if the content is good it will rank higher and higher! Consistency is key and overall having fun! Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sometimes it’s better to test the waters in less competitive categories - who knows, you might find a new audience lurking there!

1 Like

Tbh, I say the Sports section cause I think the most people that will understand your content would be other fans of sports, like yourself. Like, where would you go to find your videos, if you were somebody else?
Good luck to you, bruv :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like