Post Apps You Wished Still Existed

I’m waiting for people to say vine, but if you can come up with something other that, I’ll be impressed.

3 Likes

flappy bird

15 Likes

:vine: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That app was legit fire.

I’d say phhhoto. That was a cool app

6 Likes

Sonic Runners
A 2D sidescrolling endless runner by Sonic Team for iOS and Android.

Legit the best Sonic mobile game to date imo, and many Sonic fans will agree. The game was pretty much a celebration of all things Sonic, not to mention a pretty dang addicting game too. I remeber playing it when it finally hit the US in July of 2015. It was great. Unfortunately, after some rocky events that happened preceeding the notorious 2.0 update, the game was shut down in July 2016.

Sure, Sonic Dash and Sonic Forces: Speed Battle are pretty great, but there was just something unique and special about Runners. There is a “sequel” game, Sonic Runners Adventure, made by Gameloft. I put sequel in quotes cause it’s a pretty lazy and garbage game compared to the og Runners.

4 Likes

vine (obviously) and flappy bird

3 Likes

Oovoo, I hated it but had friends on it I’ve never seen again

2 Likes

phhhoto was sick af. i remember a bunch of people on vine started using it and i got it to see what all the hype was about. it was impressive

1 Like

@Oren Thanos…

2 Likes

It seriously was!! Especially the things you were able to do on the app with your photos! Super cool

2 Likes

Never heard of the app till now, but took some time to Youtube it. Was there anybody from that app that got on the other popular apps now such as Youtube, IG, etc?

2 Likes

This the one you’re talking about? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwLyTcqvD-Q

1 Like

They really come up with the most unusual names for these apps

1 Like

Yes, indeed that is!

1 Like

Not to my knowledge…

1 Like

Yik Yak. I pulled so much shit on there and made a bunch of friends through it.

1 Like