Positivity about V2!

Hello!

To all those who have claimed that V2 is over think again because dom has spent the past 5 days on the forums! (and 35 minutes recently!) so Im pretty sure that he has noted all of our ideas and feedback (including the go fund me ideas and stuff like that), Dom seems like a resilient guy so if he feels like that’s what he wants for the app he should release something soon along the lines of this, but if not we cant judge him for that! If he was able to pull it off once before I reckon he will be able to do it again. Even if he is not making any updates to us I feel like he will keep on hustling so keep on sending ideas to do with the app (yes I know that last sentence was also similar to another topic released recently I just wanted to reiterate it) but try and refrain from posting comments about funding pages or any type of negativity including that v2 is dead.

Also, I feel like that he told us all this so the news will die down and it may make the cost of the app cheaper and the legal issues may also die down?? (idk how to make an app so sorry if Im wrong lmao)

The best we can do right now is sit tight, with no judgement and enjoy the ride

Tell me what you think and thank you for your time and have a nice day :slight_smile:

14 Likes

There definitely has been a lot of negativity but I’m not really a fan of how negative everyones response was to OEVO. We can have some fun OEVO, grow closer and gain some experience. We should be open to that and who knows some of us could actually gain quite a following. BE POSITIVE PEOPLE!!!

4 Likes

It’s not just going to happen like that. After everything OEVO has done, I’m surprised anyone is really positive towards them. They have hurt a lot of users on here. I’ll leave it at that.

7 Likes

Imagine if this all was just a test to see who would get beta access lmfaoooo #plottwist

but seriously, i’m excited to see what dom creates! Vine was great, his new app looks really interesting and he said V2 would pay homage to vine but would be different so I’d love to see what he and the rest of the team thought off (:

I’m in no rush either so I think that’s why I, personally, am more lax so I can see my bias lmfao but you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

You’re blowing my brain. That would make sense as Dom could see who truly stays and who leaves. I have high hopes to v2.

5 Likes

Right haha! “How do you choose a few out of thousands without looking like a bad person?”

That would seriously be an interesting scenario, if true

2 Likes

I agree, Dweb! People gotta stop being so negative, saying that V2’s over and stuff…

3 Likes

I agree, Dweb (:heart: u bro).

6 Likes

YES. Dom never said “v2 is not happening anymore.” He just said it’s being postponed because of issues that might take a while to solve. I’m still confident we’ll get the platform eventually, it’ll just take longer to arrive than we thought it would. I’m very thankful to be a part of this little community, and I really don’t like seeing such negativity. Stay positive, guys! v2 WILL come. :blush:

3 Likes

yEs! YOU CAN DO IT @dom, WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

4 Likes

Omg I want this

Completely agree I hate how much shade he is getting right now. He is only doing the best he can!

2 Likes

Love you too bro :heart:

1 Like

!!! Yes !!!

1 Like

はい!これは素晴らしい!これありがとう! (Google翻訳で翻訳)

1 Like

I understand but everyone deserves a second chance.

どういたしまして!

I hope the wait is over. Haven’t been active on here, only interested in posting vines when v2 finally arrives

1 Like

all in good time my friend

1 Like