Poor Dom is being harassed

Every time Dom tweets something he gets bombarded with questions and comments about V2. Mostly things like “Is this V2 on the app store real?” and “When is it coming out?”. Guys chill. Quit harassing him. I feel like if he wanted to tell us something, he would make an announcement on the @V2app twitter, and on the forums. So like if he wants to tell people the release date, he would have done so already, so stop asking him.

25 Likes

100% agreed

4 Likes

Good thread, but it’s mainly the people who don’t know anything about v2 or the forums, and just people who’ve kinda heard of it. They’re probably the people who call it V/ne 2 anyway. It’s fine. However, if you have a twitter, you could use that to speak for him to the main audience who’s causing the problem :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

It’s unfortunate, but when you create hype so early (back in 2017) people just want updates like crazy.

3 Likes

Ayyyee it’s really sad :frowning:

3 Likes

Could you imagine announcing that you’re making an app then being asked loads of questions about it… :thinking:

+Without people asking him questions, the hype would die down and the app would die. + That isn’t harassment.

You’re obviously going to be bombarded with questions if you’re announcing a new app. Especially if it’s a reboot to a previous popular app. This is equivalent to instagram launching a new social media app, and you getting mad about people going on the developer’s profile and asking them questions about it.

6 Likes

I get what you mean but most likely those people asking the questions don’t know about or aren’t on the forum.

6 Likes

How is someone intuitive enough to know Dom is working on V2, but don’t know how to find the most simple of information that the V2 apps on the store are fake

7 Likes

I agree, people need to stop bombarding him with questions, but at least it means people are excited for the app. Anyway, most people who do that are not on the forums.

2 Likes

He’s very good @ updating only when it’s necessary, and not just because people are asking him to. sO I beleive when the time is right he’ll give us more info, it’s pRetty much just a waiting game atm

5 Likes

Ikr. I made a post explaining my ideas towards this situation:

3 Likes

Exactly. If anyone is interested in the app, they should be here ( V2.co)

3 Likes

I feel for him because I know how redundant questions and impatience kills motivation. Many don’t really put themselves in his (and the staff’s) shoes, but what can you do :woman_facepalming:

I made the account on twitter @v2assist to try to help answer people’s questions (that have been answered on the forums) and lead them to to forums. I’m swamped with work lately however so I can’t post much but if anyone wants to help, let me know via dm! I’m pretty sure I can give you access to posts

(if you do dm, I will probably reply later tonight)

6 Likes

That’s nice of you to run an account to answer V2 questions. :grinning:

2 Likes

poor guy! it must truely ache for him not to answer the fans!

3 Likes

Let’s just hope the wait is worth it

I know right? Even people on the forums here keep getting triggered cuz they can’t keep it in there pants long enough for the app to reach a new stage in development. Calm down people, Dom doesn’t owe you anything, and your complaining isn’t gonna make time go faster. When it happens it happens, and before then it won’t. Apparently that concept is quite hard to grasp though.

3 Likes

That just lets you know how much pressure he is under. V2 means a lot to everybody. I want @dom to take his time and deliver a good product. No need to rush.

4 Likes

If only the excited people could join this forum to educate theirselves it would be helpful

3 Likes

I bet he finds it easy to ignore the same questions being asked over and over, but when those kids on Twitter are kinda ordering him to release the app NOW that would bother me a little

1 Like