Poll: Should V2 followers be called followers or subscribers?

• Followers
  • Subscribers

0 voters

I’d prefer followers personally :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Followers” would make more sense. Check out this thread for some other names V2 Audience “Followers”

5 Likes

Subscribers just doesn’t sound right to me…

2 Likes

‘Loopers’ doesn’t sound too bad either

3 Likes

Definitely not subscribers, that would be awful

2 Likes

If it’s only that options then “Followers”

1 Like

I kinda want it to be ‘Fans’. It’s different from other social media platforms. For some reason people think it gives people a bragging right, but to be honest people already brag enough with ‘subscribers’ and ‘followers’. If I had to pick out of the two though, I’d pick followers.

6 Likes

It ultimately depends on what the format of following a creator will be on v2. If @dom and his team creates a follow button, we should call them followers. If it’s a subscribe button, we should call them subscribers. (I do like followers more tho).

2 Likes

If I have to choose, I’d say followers but why not something original? Why not something unique? Why not something that is completely different than every other platform in existence? Why not something like “acolytes”. “Acolytes” is original, and it sounds cool, so bonus I guess :dizzy::hibiscus:

Jake (UNCLESAM) (UncleSCAM)
3 Likes

@Tyrellv2 Yeah, Fans would be great!!

2 Likes

Followers, Sucribers is like YouTube or Twitch

2 Likes

that’s not a bad idea, I like the sound of ‘fans’

1 Like

acolytes may be a little difficult to get used to but I can see your point, something original would be more interesting

1 Like

ah ok, thanks

loopers doesn’t sound too bad actually :o

1 Like

What do you think about the dynamics of the teams? Will you follow a “team name”? Or would you see the video if you follow one member of the team?:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Woah that’s good. I would push for this 100%

1 Like

I feel like it’s best for us to be followers

3 Likes

It sound better if we only call it byte followers.