[POLL] Counting games

It would appear that some of you are fierce counters. There’s two counting games going on right now and I’d like to close one of them to minimize confusion and maximize your counting efforts. Yesterday, I had closed one of the topics listed below but after getting some feedback, I figured I’d re-open it and let you all decide which one should be closed. VOTE BELOW! Vote for the topic you want to CLOSE. Voting ends tomorrow at 3pm EST. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

4 Likes

Keep 50,000 if you’re cool :eyes:

id say the new one since it wont get 50,000 and the other one that already hit 5000 could count up to 50,000 instead

4 Likes

I haven’t voted just yet, but what happens if you merge topics? Would replies be out of order?

the original one deserves to live on tbh

4 Likes

This might be an option. I’ll have to look into it. Could be a good test to see how merging super long topics go.

3 Likes

Wait are we voting to close them or keep them open? Do I vote for it if I want to keep it, or if I want to get rid of it?

1 Like

Good point. We are voting to close. I’ll adjust post.

3 Likes

Oh I thought we were voting in which one to keep

1 Like

Got you. Created a new poll.

2 Likes

Def close 50000, the 5000 ones title can always be updated. Were already so far along with the 5000 one lol why go backwards in progress

5 Likes

Just… 187 vs over 6k. The 5000 one gets more comments per day than the 50000 one as well

4 Likes

keep the original!

2 Likes

Keep the og! It’s forum history!!!

6 Likes

THE VOTES ARE IN!..

It looks like we will be closing TOPIC 1. Thanks to everyone who voted and commented. Also special shout to @Zooply who has encourage us all to count a little higher.

Voting stats
TOPIC 1 [68%]

TOPIC 2 [32%]

3 Likes