Podcast Interview: Marcus Bourlard 🚀

I recommend you to listen to the podcast because you’ll die of laughter, worth listening to! :chart_with_upwards_trend: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Every week, @NoseVac interview w/ Byte stars to ask them questions about their work and random topic. This week guest star is @marcusbourlard he’s known for working for Elon Musk, viral challenge #MovieAudition!, and being an active member in the community.

Quote from Marcus “Love the Byte community that’s growing. Think it’s TREMENDOUS how our community doesnt rely just on the Byte all too! We growing Byte / Discord / Podcasts / Instagram / Twitter / fucking EVERYTHING. Absolutely FANTASTIC!”

Social Media:
https://linktr.ee/marcusbourlard

Liston on Spotify:

Listen on Anchor:

Key quote from the podcast:

9 Likes

EM

3 Likes

On Marcus Bourlard:

This guy being interviewed has to be a decent guy we have 140 mutual connections on Linkedin. :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

We know some really cool mutual connections.

3 Likes

Great interview @marcusbourlard :joy::joy: pure is gold even though this is y’all first time doing this! :pray:t4:

Dude has hella CONNECTION I think he might be the person to put us on the map :eyes:

As his unofficial campaign manager, I approve :100:

6 Likes

God, I love this bot!! (Not a bot :wink:)

Thank you so much! It was a really great time! Glad to knock out my first ever podcast interview with ya @NoseVac :chart_with_upwards_trend::rocket:

2 Likes

I’ll definitely watch this!

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA. #numbers :ok_hand:t3::triumph:

If you’re reading this- add me on LinkedIn! I’m prominent in the business community; I can help you out!

Might take a while to respond (I get a shit ton of messages :sweat_smile:), but I can definitely answer any questions you have, or give tips on almost any topic! :100:

2 Likes

#PUTTINGUCONTHEMAP
#PUTTINTBYTEONTHEMAP
#MARCUS4MAYOR
#MARCUSVENTURES

BYTE COMMUNITY & OUTREACH INQUIRIES TO @Pac

BYTE PODCAST INQUIRIES TO @NoseVac

DIRECT INQUIRIES TO @marcusbourlard

@dom

:triumph::fire:

5 Likes

Appreciate you my guy :trophy:

CHECK OUT @ARMY on Byte!

:heavy_check_mark: - @marcusbourlard’s check of approval :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Enjoyed it! @marcusbourlard @Stonks

4 Likes

Lol :joy:

1 Like

I loved it too! Was really entertaining as well. @Stonks when my interview drops can you be this hype bout it too :pleading_face::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Marcus you’re too much but in a good way lmfao I love you

3 Likes

Appreciate you chief :white_heart: @rommie

3 Likes

@rommie Thanks! We enjoyed making it! You may or may not be on the invite list soon…

3 Likes

Hmmm I may or may not be looking forward to it :innocent::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

lol, sure just shot me a text in my dms on IG @dre.nick or pm me on Discord

2 Likes

@rommie For content, you could sing a song about Marcus and I, and we’ll put it in the intro to your interview :slight_smile:

3 Likes