Please show me some appreciation

So I have a rubber duck collection and I think you all need to know that about me!
This is just some of them
But I have maybe twice as much… :slight_smile: I know I’m weird but whatever image

16 Likes

I see Michaelangelo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also these ducks are pretty cool! Do you actually have them around your house/place them in your bathroom or are they kept in a draw for all eternity?

5 Likes

I love it! Also this post reminded me of this:

2 Likes

Nick duckies liz

2 Likes

Rn they’re all at my moms bc I don’t have the room where I live rn. But I’d love to have them all out some day

1 Like

This!!! also awesome collection : p
4 Likes

Wtf i love this, its so cute. I have a small plushie collection id like to show off but I also feel like people would think im weird for them. I love them as collectibles tho.

4 Likes

So cuteeeeee

1 Like

Omg I need to see!!! Pls show me

1 Like

image image
Here. From left to right, Wobbufett, Hoopa, Piplup, Septiceye Sam, Mike Wazowski, Grover, Kermit the Frog, Mickey Mouse, Dumbo, Mr Meeseeks, Togedemaru, Foxy The Pirate, Cupcake, and The Puppet. I started to collect them when I was young so yeah, my latest is Togedemaru. I love that lil hedgehog of spikeness. @LonelyLizards this is one of the many reasons im single

9 Likes

2xm151

5 Likes

Omg I love thisss!!!

1 Like

They are beautiful ducks

1 Like

cheif. imma be real with you.

I don’t not like your collection a lot. :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I love rubber duckies! I’m so incredibly jealous!
I have a strangely large collection of food shaped erasers.

3 Likes

My sister has a collection of those too! When I was doing my homework and was in DIRE need of a rubber, I reached out to get one only to be treated with a slap on the hand and a very long lecture about how we shouldn’t take our siblings’ stuff.

3 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of rubber ducks

1 Like

don’t not

2 Likes

that is a mighty fine collection

2 Likes

Youre a mighty fine collection

2 Likes