Please pray for me

I have not been doing to good in history class. I have had all Ds in the last three marking periods. If I get a D this marking period, I pass. I failed the history test from Friday and I am nervous. Please pray that I don’t have to repeat ninth grade history or go to summerschool :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Im so sorry. We’re here for you. Hope you pass :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the inspiration :v:t2:

Just keep trying your best, and you will pass! I remember in 11th grade I had to really work hard for my AP US History class day in and day out just to get a B. I even had to stay after school multiple times a week just so she could go over what I was doing wrong on the quizzes. Sometimes you have to go that extra mile. You can do it!

1 Like

Thanks for your help really appreciate it

1 Like

Listen, you’ve got this. Just think optimistically and have a positive mind going into your tests. #angelwolfSQUAD

2 Likes

Keep going man. We’re giving you strength! You are going to do this.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support :slight_smile:

1 Like

been there, i just really gave it my all…gave up my social life and sleep just to get that A in… it was worth it… U GOT DIS

2 Likes

History is my fave subject, prayers and good vibes goingvthat way broski :grin::grin:

1 Like

Anytime!

1 Like

Got my fingers crossed for you! :smile::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Not a fan of history, but it is a relatively important subject I guess. Good luck dude!

1 Like

you got this!!!

1 Like

If it’s that serious you should probably be studying rather than asking people on the forums, just a thought.

lol i was on the forums last night instead of studying. so much regret

1 Like

Ugh, history was definitely one of my worse subjects. It’s very hard for me to remember dates, locations, names, etc.

@Tyrellv2 Asking for help shows one’s reliance on others. I don’t see any problem with taking thirty seconds to ask for prayer on these forums.

I’ll definitely keep you in my thoughts! I hope you can find better ways to study and remember all of that information. Good luck!

1 Like

Well thanks for the help :slight_smile:️:+1:

Relax, he/she’s asking for prayers

Okay sorry I offended you