Please Help. My Apartment Caught Fire!

Hello. Apologies if this type of post is not allowed on the forums. I just haven’t seen anything that is against it, so I’m posting it. Mods, if you don’t like this post being here, I am perfectly fine with it being removed and I apologize in advance but I hope you’ll understand that I have to at least take a chance.

My apartment caught fire recently and I’m in need of help. Please share this post to whoever you can. Consider donating if you have the funds. If not, I appreciate you nonetheless. Thank you all for understanding. :heart:

3 Likes

OMG i hope you’re okay. i’m praying for you. :heart:

3 Likes

I’m sorry this happened to you man. Please get better :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that this happened to you. If I had the money, I would donate, but I hope you get better :heart:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this :pensive: Hope your doing okay now :two_hearts:

1 Like

@ifewtf @arf @AfroDynasty @rida thank you all for showing support. i appreciate it a lot. ive been not in a good state of mind since all of this happened. i appreciate you. Please Help. My Apartment Caught Fire!

1 Like

Hey Brayin, fan of your channel, hope you’re ok, i’ll try to support the gofundme, wish you the best.

2 Likes

bumping this. If you have the money, please donate. I’m not currently, but if you have a little extra, plz help this dood out.

1 Like

thank you! <3

1 Like

thank you so much! <3

1 Like