Please help my account has stopped working

No one can see my account or any comments I leave I can post and rebyte and people get alerts when I rebyte or like but when they check I’ve gone please help I love this app and I’m lost without my friends on here my account is @Unclerandom if I have done something wrong please tell me and it won’t happen again heeeeeeeelp

7 Likes

@Benf @kaden @annam I know you’re moderators but I’m gonna tag you here bc maybe you can help get things going? I also tried to reach out to the byte acct on Twitter and have not heard anything back yet, I also tagged @dom in that post on Twitter as well.

5 Likes

sofa king weird

3 Likes

Sofa king annoying I know that I’m so confused

3 Likes

I’m tracking this thread. This is really odd.

3 Likes

I’ve had to set up a back up now as you know but this is proper annoying restarting

3 Likes

Same here been a week can’t do anything :frowning:

4 Likes

This is so frustrating cos re finding people is a nightmare I don’t care about the 1000s of followers they’re just a bonus I just want to find the people I mess around with :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@dom @cami_p

2 Likes

Thanks man​:+1: I don’t know who to ask for help :man_facepalming: I’m old and easily confused

1 Like

Found this Email hello@byte.co I’ve sent an email just waiting for someone to check , they answered really fast so I can’t fault them at all , fingers crossed

1 Like

Good! hopefully they can get things fixed for you, I sent my tweet in the DMs to byte’s Twitter as well. I hope you get an explanation for what happened so we can all know lol I’m so curious

Email hello@byte.co they sorted mine within a couple of hours :blush:

2 Likes

@Uncle.random did they explain what happened or just get your account back to normal?

No one emailed back I just started getting notifications so knew it was back I have a few phones so one was still logged in :joy:

1 Like