Please can we not turn this into TikTok

Can we (as a community) please not try and do this. That is all :slight_smile:

21 Likes

It will not be TikTok. It’s called byte. (I think Dom won’t sell the app) It’s the OG short form 6.5 seconds. 15 seconds gives a lot more liberty to be stupid. That being said, there are a lot of genuinely funny and epic tiktoks, they aren’t all bad.

21 Likes

i vouch to that

luckily we haven’t seen anyone treat it like its tiktok…(yet). but i really don’t think it will become like them. this app will stand out from all the others. we have a strong community

12 Likes

And another question is, the notice at the top why did they say Monday as “monday” :joy:

Side note

3 Likes

We’re so different from tiktok, in style of videos made, how they are made and the design of the app lol. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

because they type in lowercase, like me

6 Likes

Is that their thing? I don’t get it

4 Likes

yeah, even byte is byte, not Byte

5 Likes

typing in lowercase is prettierrrrrrr

12 Likes

please, god—no. that is why I never got on tik tok. I get the appeal of it, I just wanted to see more originality and less memes. that’s why byte is gonna kill it.

3 Likes

I do not want this to become TikTok so yeah I agree :joy: that’s a reason I only made like a few videos on there and left it lol

4 Likes

omg that is so true does anyone remember when i wanted more seconds now putting thought its true tik tok is so stupid cause is just kayleigh john and samantha doing the bare minimum and splat a song in it

fok ive edited this like a thousand times my grammar

2 Likes

omg ur minddd i only write in caps when im screaming virtually

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t really want EGirls/Boys flooding the app…

6 Likes

agree e boys e girls are an abomination like im skinny and ethereal genetically gorgeous not to mention smart but omg i could never the standards for american beauty is so crazy and bare minimum

1 Like

lower case is just cool dawg

5 Likes

Even in the worst case scenario, we wont have half of the videos as lip singing ones :joy:

4 Likes

It’s just unprofessional

3 Likes

It’s not that big of a deal lol. Anyway, this conversation is kinda getting steered off topic, let’s keep the discussion on track :smiley:

5 Likes

i love tiktok

5 Likes