Plans for the spring

Since spring is almost here, I want to know what your plans are/will be for the spring. I’m going to be working a bit then I’m going with my cousin & her family to South Carolina to celebrate a family friend’s mother’s birthday. Hopefully I’ll be taking driving classes during my spring break

1 Like

I’ll be going to Poland for a week with my Auntie and cousin and will be visiting my Grandad. Also, will be revising unfortunatley.

2 Likes

Sounds fun!

1 Like

Spend time with friends

1 Like

That’s what I normally do :sweat_smile:

Hopefully find a new job and have lots of fun :relieved:

1 Like

I wish you luck on your job search!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

No problem!! I was going through the struggle myself for about two years then found a job this year so I understand how it feels

1 Like

It’s really hard and so disheartening. I‘v Been on the search for over a year but it could be worse honestly :woman_shrugging:t6:

1 Like

Don’t give up, I believe that you will find a job real soon

2 Likes

Oh I have a job already :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Over spring break, I’m going to a little town with my best-friend in BC we’re going to go to beaches, a carnival, explore, it’s going to be really fun!! And it’s no phones either, I could really use the detox. After that I’m going to catch up with old friends.

2 Likes

Sounds really fun!

1 Like

I don’t have seasons here :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: (Im not crying im okayy :sob::sob::broken_heart:)

2 Likes

Aww that sucks :confused:

I KNOW RIGHT :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: buuut the nice thing is that im willing to go in an exchange soo i have to decide which country :smirk: sooo i will be in one okace with seasons soon haha

2 Likes

Hittin’ the trails along the east coast. Need some R&R in the piney woods. Does a body good.

1 Like

I will not be lucky in your spring, It will be my Autumn, that means school :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Aww, good luck