Plans for spring break?

Spring break for some people is coming up soon while some already had spring break. Anyone have plans, or would like to share what they did over their break?

6 Likes

All my classamtes are going to like Florida, Hawaii, Mexico or Arizona but I just drove an hour and a half to my grandparents. But I enjoy it just as much as I would if I went to Florida or something. It feels nice and familiar and of course my grandma’s cooking is great.

11 Likes

Awww that’s sweet. I’m glad to hear you had a great time! I’m sure you can go on those other trips anytime, it it’s always good to be around family.

5 Likes

My spring break already past, but I didn’t really do anything. I stayed home, and went to a performance thing by this basketball group called the Harlem Globe Trotters.

5 Likes

Ohhhhh I’ve heard of them! That’s good that you relaxed a bit. I
Hope you had fun!

2 Likes

Thanks, and yeah I did have fun :smiley:

2 Likes

My spring break was last week. I went to Florida and I met some of the coolest dudes and dudets on this forum/discord. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

spring break was a few weeks ago for me, it was really nice though I’m always down for a break from school

3 Likes

Byting!!

1 Like

I sawww :sob::raised_hands:t4:I hope you had fun!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

me too. i like to sleep & watch YouTube. Seems like you got some rest!!

1 Like

Yess can’t wait to meet ya Alana!!

1 Like

I Can’t wait to meet you too!!:sob::sob:

1 Like

We already had spring break where I am, but I’m doing an 8 hour drive tomorrow to go to my cousin’s wedding this weekend!

2 Likes

My spring break was last week and i did nothing. But i do get a spring break this weekend by going to see family in Pittsburgh. So that’ll be cool.

1 Like

If I don’t have to go in to college for extra time then probably nothing and if I do have to go in to college I’ll probably be doing nothing there instead

1 Like

Oh wow that’s really exciting!! Be safe and have fun!!!:revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Ohhhh that’s nice. I usually do the same on my breaks but hopefully I can do something.

1 Like

LOLL well then you better get some rest!

2 Likes

My spring break is still in like 2 weeks… :cry: think I’m going to like Colorado or something.

2 Likes