Pixar Or Disney?

• Pixar
  • Disney

0 voters

Personally I love Pixar better because nobody breaks out into song every two seconds. Also, I enjoy the animation of Pixar movies better than Disney movies. Anyway, I wanna hear your opinions on what ya’ll like better.

3 Likes

Why not both to hard to decide lol

4 Likes

incredibles, up, toy story

disney’s got nuthin’ on em

movie wise at least!

2 Likes

No shade to Disney. But they just make family friendly versions of popular fairy tales.

Pixar is 100% homegrown organic creativity. #respect :fist:

5 Likes

Pixar without a doubt

3 Likes

I love the Pirates of the Caribbean original trilogy but still, Pixar wins overall

2 Likes

Pixar made the best freaking movies; cars, toy story, what else could we ask for?

3 Likes
Favorite Pixar movies

Cars
Wall-E
Coco
Finding Nemo

vs

Favorite Disney movies

Pocahontas
Mulan
Beauty and the Beast
Moana
Frozen

It’s pretty close, but Disney is better.

3 Likes

Andrew Stanton has a great Ted talk about Pixar’s storytelling rules that might be helpful for all the aspiring filmmakers out there

1 Like

Which one has the talking sponge

3 Likes

His name is Remy and he’s from ratatouille

3 Likes

Finding Nemo

2 Likes

Remy is an innocent rat living in my hat

4 Likes

Too hard to explaine cause Disney is almost everything :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Pixar because I’ve grown up watching a lot of Pixar movies when I was little and they made my childhood. Other reasons to are that their animations are a lot better, story is better, make shorts which are on YouTube that are great, and they also work with students to create animation.

2 Likes

Yesss :ok_hand: Pixar was my childhood as well and I also like the animation better

1 Like

pixar is pretty much disney 2.0

2 Likes

Since Disney owns Pixar, it would technically fall under Disney too, but I do like the strictly Pixar animated movies than Disney’s (most times though, except for the really nostalgic or good Disney ones)

3 Likes

Hey dont forget DREAMWORKS

1 Like

What good movie came from dream works