Pictures that make you go (:

Send me pictures that make you happy! That’s it. (Edit-) Please feel free to share any stories behind the pictures!

August2014 261|690x461

12 Likes

So wholesomeee :sneezing_face: this is a good topic

4 Likes

Thanks lol hopefully people find it and share some photos!

4 Likes

Yess im currently trying to find some loll the forum needs this

4 Likes

Great! I look forward to seeing them

2 Likes

11 Likes

Love these! There’s some absolutely lovely moments here omg

3 Likes

Yess tyy! I was scrolling through my pics and saw the one of my grandpa tying my tie for prom and that was a great memory :sneezing_face: the last pic is of @Super that I took on discord last year lol it makes me laugh every tim

5 Likes

Omg I love that

3 Likes

5 Likes

okay but besides byte, pics of my bb son never fail to make me smile :pleading_face::white_heart:

8 Likes

Oh my goddd look at that cute little nose

4 Likes

awww these for sure made me go :))

3 Likes

Not to be dramatic but I would go to the end of the earth for that baby

4 Likes

ME TOO :sob: lol thank you :laughing:

3 Likes

iknow! :pleading_face: he got it from me lolll

4 Likes

There’s no story…the aesthetic and the action of putting a moment into a still form to keep…keeps me grounded. I take a lot of pictures (I have over 10,000 that I’ve taken on my phone)…helps me through my bad days…which are a lot. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

These are so calming :innocent: @radicaltrash I love that you found a form of art that helps you through bad days I think that’s one of the best ways to feel better because you can look at something positive you’ve created!

1 Like

and I don’t usually get this personal…but my bb’s too.

5 Likes

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM fjsbbskl y’all and your pictures gonna make my cry and I am 100% here for it

2 Likes