Philip DeFranco mentioned byte

about 7 minutes in…

everyone should comment about how great byte is!

17 Likes

:0 lets goo

also if anyone makes a comment about byte, link it here and we could all like it to push it up in the comments

6 Likes

i’m dumb, i don’t know how to link to my comment.

6 Likes

I just made a comment

2 Likes

Got a comment like… les gooo

2 Likes

Made a comment :blush:
Made me smile seeing our logo🙌
Then cross when he swiped us away lol

3 Likes

Easiest way for y’all to do this is to scroll on a computer until you can see all the comments and search the word byte, then read and like the comments pertaining to positivity.

3 Likes

I’m blushing, he called me a beautiful bastard 10/10 definitely subbing

5 Likes

i dont think its possible on your phone, but from a computer, if you click the time beside your name, it will take you to a page with that comment highlighted

3 Likes

ok ill bite who is philips defranco

4 Likes

I’ve been watching DeFranco for over a decade now and try not to miss his daily news bits, so when I saw his video today talking about TikTok and its competitors, I was anxiously waiting for him to mention Byte, and when he did… I mean, I definitely squealed with delight. And I’m glad someone else saw it and made the post on here!

3 Likes

Think like daily show but YouTube channel

1 Like

same. he was a little more dismissive that i would have liked but it shows that we are on the larger youtube radar… and he said nothing negative! i just wish more people would mention the partner program and how our platform is more unique.

I haven’t watched him in about 10 years. Used to be obsessed

1 Like

just made a comment:)

2 Likes

News show, pretty unbiased in how he relays the information, I trust him more than… any US outlets tbh. First he gives all the known info from every angle, and THEN he gives his opinion, so he doesn’t mix them up.

3 Likes

I’m watching it now. I’m hyped to see another influx of new users.

1 Like