PewDiePie teases Will Smith in next big plan to overtake T-Series

• PewDiePie
  • Tseries
  • I-Dont-Care

0 voters

2 Likes

Pewdiepie 1000000000000% he’s the symbol of the lone content creator, he’s gotta stay prevalent!

6 Likes

i thank our primary knight, mr beast, for guarding us all in such a dark time of the war against t-series

6 Likes

Yesterday T-Series remove a bunch of Pakistani content from their channel. This caused a protest in Pakistan , they are now unsubscribing from T-Series and subscribing to PewDiePie. They have a population of 197 million, so this will have some impact.

7 Likes

Well the situation isn’t good there, but Pewdiepie is still a step closer, that’s a positive in a pretty dark time.

PewDiePie has 86 MILLION SUBS!!! That’s more impressive then some rando corporation doing it.

6 Likes

It literally just happened. I’m sure it’ll take some time. I also said it’ll have some impact. They have like 1/10 the population of India.

Source

5 Likes

Screenshot_20190219-141341

I feel like you’re a T-Series supporter

3 Likes

honestly idc

3 Likes

I know i started this debacle, sorry.:slightly_smiling_face:

Ultimately, it’s anyone’s choice whether they want to support and help out Felix or not. The point of this is that it’s a YouTube community effort here, as many different people and creators work together to help support him. It’s cool to see the unique ways people are promoting PewDiePie.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

I’m pretty sure most people want PewDiePie on top because he shows the persistence of the “you” in YouTube. When Tseries finally pulls ahead, then it’ll basically be a representation that corporate YouTube is now dominant over the homegrown genuine creators.

It’s not so much an battle between Sweden vs India or PewDiePie vs Tseries, but more of a fight between the self made individual creators feel on YouTube, and the large company, corporate run version of YouTube that’s developing

6 Likes

Very nice @AfroDynasty, very nahhhhhs

1 Like

Screenshot_20190223-201840

Just seen this vid on trending, I’m glad he is being a responsible adult.
Screenshot_20190430-211107

3 Likes