PewDiePie: I saw him talking about CGI to his 100 million followers today

I think that CGI would work really well on Byte. Why? One of the biggest problems with CGI is how expensive a full minute costs. Maybe this can be addressed by going after the 6-second market that is on Byte? I think PewDiePie short content on Byte to show how creative he really is. Byte has a core value of “creativity first” and this would be a chance for PewDiePie to show he can be creative in a 6-second format. What do you think?

3 Likes

Post on his Reddit to get his attention! His 9-year-old army is powerful

#BroFist

7 Likes

They’re 19 year olds now that Youtube doesn’t let you show ads to children lol

3 Likes

Oops it’s a typo missed the “one” hope they don’t come after me :eyes:

4 Likes

Too late. They’re coming for you now.

3 Likes

Anything to get Daddy Pie on Byte

2 Likes

That would be a serious addition to the Byte platform lol PewDiePie is ridiculously famous

1 Like

check out @FelixKjellberg and @PewDiePie000

I think he was here for a while but I can’t confirm

But if he doesn’t join, Marzia can do a Jessica Blevins and be a Byter

1 Like

Would be great to see the king on byte

As this sounds great and all, even if we got PewDiePie to get on byte, the real question is how long would he stay?
I’ve already seen YouTube celebrities like SomethingElseYT and CallMeCarson join byte initially for the hype train, then after the course of a week they never posted again and most likely went back to where they’ve been growing their audiences the most.
I mean, Pewds could be different, for all I know. Maybe he could end up getting invested into byte if he joins. Who knows?
All I’m saying is that if you guys get him to join byte, don’t set your expectations high for him to stay for long. If he decides to stay around, that’s great! But if not, don’t be disappointed. Instead, continue to work hard so that you can become a social media influencer like him. :blush:

1 Like

I laughed really hard until I read this and realized it’s prob true and I am gettin old! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I honestly don’t want Pewdiepie here on byte. Firstly, he’s too famous. And secondly, I want to believe byte will be a more diverse and accepting community than the ideals he spreads.

3 Likes

“Meanwhile on Byte” : brilliant agent89.

1 Like