Petition to ban all past v*** stars from v2

tom harlock and cody ko can stay

2 Likes

have you read the rules and regs, my friend?

5 Likes

was gonna say the same

no lol who reads those

As a big of a following and as cancerous as they were, we can’t not allow them
To have a voice on the platform,

1 Like

probably people who are interested in making meaningful contributions to the community, i would think.

6 Likes

Not sure anyone should be “banned”. Who we think deserves to be on v2 is all opinion. I’m not a fan of anyone on that list but I definitely think Jerome was a decent viner and is a good person. If you look at anything he’s shared on Twitter, you can see all the good he does. Not up to anyone to decide who gets to join. But if people can be kicked out after they are given a chance, that might be another story.

6 Likes

I agree about Tom Harlock. Love him!!

4 Likes

the last thing this forum needs is negativity

9 Likes

okay im trying to eliminate the people who didnt make meaningful contributions to the community so

2 Likes

I can appreciate the idea but what about a different kind of tier. Like og vine had comedy dance music why not add one for more popular viners? Take popular add a threshold limit for loops once it crosses move the vine from popular to “viral”

4 Likes

i support this

1 Like

i agree 200%

3 Likes

Don’t ban people you don’t like. If you use that standard it can be used against you.

8 Likes

Dom posted a new announcement about this sort of thing. Ayyyyy give it a look.

I wouldn’t say to not ban them, but if they want to come to a “smaller” platform (because let’s be honest, IG and YT are way bigger money makers for them) I say let them. If they put out crap content, people will know

1 Like

Great so you don’t like some people :man_shrugging:t4: A bunch of people shouldn’t just be banned from this new social media platform just because of pre-existing personal preference for or against someone. V2 is going to be a new app and a new chance for anyone and everyone who wants to use it, and it’s not up to us to decide people aren’t allowed on just because of content they made in the past.

3 Likes

Don’t ban people you don’t like. That same standard can be used against you in the same way. Everybody gets a fair shake.

4 Likes

we’re not going to do this

33 Likes