Petition (title has to be longer)

This is a petition to turn @TomWho into a mod because he’s very nice to us and all the other mods are doing is bully gen z for no reasons. If you agree please reply :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart:

12 Likes

you stole my idea :pensive:

1 Like

Get over yourself

tomwho for president :heart:

1 Like

YESS shskwjeb

thank u sm :heart:

1 Like

:pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

1 Like

lmaoo

1 Like

Oh god LOL! I’m very flattered, thank you. But @Maddy_lions is one of the mods here and I know lots of the Gen Z people really like her and she’s doing a great job considering how busy the forum has become recently. But I don’t have to be a mod to advocate for improvements we all want to see in the app and the community. :kissing_cat:

9 Likes

yes :crown::crown::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Tom is basically our tech support :joy:

2 Likes

20200711_140037
Thank u🥺

6 Likes

Tom Who for Mod 2020!

2 Likes

lol! True, I’ve done a lot of tech support on the app in the last few days because of those tutorial videos I posted, my thumbs were numb from all the typing on the phone for hours over a few days. :joy_cat:

7 Likes

We appreciate you💕

3 Likes

Tom is my favorite old person :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart:

2 Likes

No, I don’t need to be a mod, I didn’t apply for it the last time around because I can’t always put in the time needed. But thank you!

3 Likes

I’ve actually wanted to try byte for a long time but its not a available here so I had to get a VPN and I basically got wierded out by the layout but now it’s fine :sob: but I still don’t know what ghost mode is for :joy:

2 Likes

I know but this thread though. Was so tempting I just had too! :joy:

2 Likes

It’s how you can do stop motion or time lapse type stuff.

It’s also how people make such seamless transitions in app.

3 Likes