Personal Lives

Hey so I want to get to know you guys, more than just name and age. I’ll start.

My name is Maia, I’m 16 (almost), and I currently live in Seattle, Washington. Social media places like this forum have really helped me break out of my little anxiety bubble. I don’t have a job right now and I do online school. I’ve got like 6 cats and a dog (and some turtles, and a snake, and tarantulas…) and I love them all.

Ok… your turn.

2 Likes

Oh and also tell me your social @‘s so I can follow you. :blush:

heey sup my name is ashutosh aryal i am from nepal kathmandu i am 16 years old i love making new friends and meeting new people i don’t have any pets but i love dogs .umm my social medias are
:instagram: @aryal_ashu
:twitter: @Aryal_Ashu
do follow i would follow back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hii Maia. I’m Nymsie and I’m from a town in the Netherlands. I’m 17 and like to draw, edit and look at memes. Also I’m really jealous that you got so many pets I love animals :turtle: Also my insta and twitter is @Nymsie_ if you want to become friends :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Jose G. Chacin and I’m from Venezuela. I love social medias, watching Tv shows, listening to a lot of music and the PopCulture.
Also, WOOOW. How do you manage to live with so many animals? I hate cats but I love dogs and turtles.
:instagram: :twitter: : chacin_jose23

Hey, my name is Thomas and i am a tennagers too, i live in Mar del Plata in Argentina, i am a big fans of movies and tv shows because i am an actor, i go to high school but now in my country we are in summer vacations, my insta and twitter are:
Instagram: @thomybalca
Twitter: @eltho17

1 Like

My name is Lourdes I’m 13 & I have 5 siblings 2 pets I live in Virginia USA && I have 6 piercings , 3 on each ear. My instagram is @lourdesthetortoisee and my Twitter is @l_lourdes17

Hey Hey Hey I’m Will and I’m 17, live in Montana, and love martial arts and music! keep on keeping on my dudes!!

2 Likes

ayooo cant believe i missed this post but im Ahmed, 21 from the Kingdom Of Bahrain. i like comedy :3

1 Like

Quick update lol… I have a new puppy now and she has an Instagram, @AdventuresOfTetra … just saying :wink:

1 Like

I see you Maia :call_me_hand:t3:

Hey, I’m Sarah, I’m 16 years old and from the land down under (Australia)! I love sport, Reading, looking at memes, making memes, sharing memes… heck my life is just a huge meme. I can’t wait for V2 cause I missed V*ne the first time around! ( sorry for being like sooo late for this but I love meeting people and I wouldn’t mind exchanging insta @ )

1 Like

I’m Shaé 21, college and working. I live in Montgomery, Al I have a hamster named hector.

1 Like