Perks of being an active member on V2 community forum

Okay, please tell me why you think anyone deserve “perks” for being an early user of this forum?

Because this is exactly the mindset that eventually brought down Vine. Top Viners started demanding that Twitter pay them and give them lots of perks to continue making 6-second videos, and look how that ended up.

Please, let’s not start creating tribes of Haves and Have-Nots already, this is what V2 will hopefully try to avoid as much as possible so it’s a fair platform for everyone.

5 Likes

You have the opportunity to meet likeminded people who are looking forward to creating on a platform they believe in. You also can contribute to the platform itself by supporting Dom with your ideas and opinions. :aww:

Those are the perks.

5 Likes

Making friends, for one

2 Likes

Yaa that wat I am talking about

I can’t wait until this app drops

1 Like

Ummm because it’s awesome and u will be awesome DURRR prolly I’m sure early access to betas and such :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s all there is really. But the main thing is, if it gets to people too much, things happen. So really, it’s up to us, the users/creators/artists, to make it a conducive environment.
i mean the mistakes been done, we just gotta learn from the rest of social media

2 Likes

Yes and i believe that will make this app stand out of all others app

Feels good to have this relationship with each other before the app comes out

1 Like

You know your insta stories are funny man…

I have had some big and some smaller ex-vine accounts follow me on IG. :zipper_mouth_face::no_mouth::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

You can find levels and perks here:

2 Likes

3 words the inside scoop

1 Like

I think the biggest perk is being able to know about this app that (obviously) everyone on this site is excited about. I hope to become a beta tester and have knowledge of what video formats and the app layout will be because that’s exciting to me

2 Likes

ya sir …

I think MANY people are very excited about V2 and can’t wait.
I can’t wait too, because v*ne was my number one app, but I will wait patiently. :grinning:

1 Like

The perks are that you get to talk to all these lovely people on the forum who are as excited for V2 as u are :heart:

2 Likes

It’s Like Likely Crazy people coming together I love ittttttt

Yaaaaaas it’s so amazing how much support there is before Dom has even announced the beta for V2

1 Like

Yaaaa that’s due to old vine reputation