Perks of being an active member on V2 community forum

i am really Curios what are the Perks of being an active member on V2 community forum hiw it will help us in future ??

5 Likes

I don’t know if it will, but I like it tho. I love making friends.

4 Likes

Check these threads out to know more about this community and how to advance, achieve goals and how you it may help you in the future. If you have any questions let me know
https://community.byte.co/t/forum-faq-details/1790?u=jennifer
https://community.byte.co/t/v2-for-dummies/9566?u=jennifer

3 Likes

Would be cool if we get some sort of benefits but don’t matter if nothing happens, I’m greatful we got access to this forum in the first place

3 Likes

wish there must be somthing

Agreed. WE’RE THE FIRST ONES PEOPLE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

It would be cool, but I won’t be upset if I don’t get perks. I’m just thankful I’m part of this friendly community and glad I get the chance to meet some cool people!

2 Likes

sure i will

that is very nicee

1 Like

To me, the purpose of this forum is to start conversations about what v2 could be. Dom’s giving future artists and viewers alike a small voice into how the app should work. Besides starting conversations and getting some news ahead of the public not on the forums, it’s about connecting with other users.

What kind of perks would you want to see for being a member of the forums?

2 Likes

there are some important perks we already have
-Usernames are Booked
-We know some stuffs
-We will aware of everything

i was expecting as they give us badges and levels who have reached certain level . or badge they should be a verified user or they any premium account… like that @dom @BratKneeD

1 Like

yoo the perk that i received in this community is some new friends thats enough perk for me but i wont mind if i get some extra perks lol

2 Likes

hahahahhaa

1 Like

Booked usernames?

1 Like

I wish our friendship grows

as you have registerd here if you login in the v2 with the same email the username will be yours

Really? There’s no updates on that here

4 Likes

Are you talking about the forum or perks for the v2 app?

Because v2 usernames can’t be choosen at this time.

But as @jennifer linked above, there are badges and levels you can achieve on the forums.

3 Likes

ok there will be ask for username reservation dates as @dom said i missunderstood it

i was talking about v2 perks n ya i am checking that links