People falling for fake v2 app

If anybody’s knows Chaz smith, he used to be a viner and still makes videos on instagram. Yesterday he posted on his story:

Apparently he thinks that the legit v2 app is up and running and I don’t doubt that tons of his followers think that too now. Although the copies are poorly made I can see one of them becoming a rival to the real v2. So anybody got ideas on how we can prevent this?

2 Likes

All I can say for now is to let things go their own way, then in the future, if it dies, it dies & there will be no more rivals to v2 :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

im gonna make an account there and start ushering people away

4 Likes

Unfortunately that’s just going to happen. Hopefully someone who knows Chaz lets him know, and hopefully he cares enough to tell his fans not to join the app! Such a shame that people are doing that, it’s preventing people from ever wanting to be transparent with their app’s development process

1 Like

Maybe ask Apple and Google to take it down from the app stores bc of copyright infringement?

2 Likes

Hopefully they will find out it isn’t legit before they get too invested in a fake app

1 Like

On the next episode of undercover boss: :joy:

If the app is reported enough maybe

1 Like

:joy::ok_hand: he stupider than me

How are people this gullible…

if you see old viners that have a large following trying ti promote the fake v2, please contact me here or on twitter :twitter:kadenonv2 and i will try to steer them away

thank you :grin:

1 Like