People don’t know about byte

I got a YouTube video recommend to me just now.

I guess it’s just because I’ve been in the forums… but I thought that people knew about byte… but obviously I’m wrong.

14 Likes

what kind of people compare tik trash with vine? lol but anyway i believe with the release people will know the byte ok ok

9 Likes

Did she pay for that to get in recommend because genuinely who is the target audience for a video like that lol?

6 Likes

I was watching vine comps earlier. So that’s probably why

4 Likes

I love her content but wowie zowie was this video incorrect

4 Likes

tik tok is disgusting but this video of david dobrik isabella jones madison beer and charlotte dalessio cleared my skin

3 Likes

it starts at :10

2 Likes

I quote from one of the comments in her video

“vine had cringy content and funny content…just like tiktok. the only difference is that one died so only the fond memories remain.”

I kinda agree but eHhHHhH

4 Likes

TikTok is like the evil vine twin risen from the dead, Pet Cemetary style.

2 Likes

me

I’m am
Casey makes good content don’t @ me
Just this wasn’t the best

3 Likes

Give Byte time to grow. SHEESH! :sweat_smile:lol

5 Likes

I finally feel good about byte’s homecoming & sadly that would be bidding farewell to all of u guys especially the byte team who finally brought me back to vine’s popularity to our next chaper. Please don’t forget to follow me on Instagram & Byte as @kingkoopadre76 joins the record of posting numerous vines. Thanks for counting on me for this day & until then, stay classy my friends mic drop :kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

hate this. so many people are saying this :angry:

3 Likes

the media always does this. Tik Tok is ■■■■■■ is just made to make a catchy headline so people will click on it. With the right marketing everyone will know what byte is.

2 Likes

I cant see tiktok as vine’s sequel, its a different vibe from vine. Yea they both have their share of funny and bad content but because tiktok allows creators to use others’ audio there’s a lack of memorability and personality from each video.

5 Likes