People being disrespectful about V2's postponing

20180504_17264320180504_17295320180504_173009

I know how people feel upset and all but this really isn’t needed, I know it’s some people’s opinions but it’s still very disrespectful. How do y’all feel about this though?

6 Likes

Well, if it’s not hard to make an app… why don’t they try… these ppl who have probably just followed the info that’s been a skewed all over social media… ppl on the forum have like a different type of respect… like I’m sad but I’m not gonna trash talk someone for not going through with something when they’ve clearly given great reasons as to why they can’t…

7 Likes

Devoloping an app is extremely hard. Trust me, I’ve tried. And so has my brother and he went to college for it!

6 Likes

mi’m not mad i’m just really disappointed and bummed out and sad that i waited this long, making v2 ideas with my little sister, with my friends, with my mom, just for it to be postponed i really hope he starts a go fund me, i’m sure a lot of people are willing to help if he needs the help with money for the app. this truly sucks :frowning:

2 Likes

Those comments are dumb as hell but in all honesty, Dom could’ve been much transparent a lot earlier

1 Like

It’s kinda sad, but what can you do…~

anyway, I hope @dom knows that we still support him

1 Like

Salty, but I understand why.

1 Like

They most likely would of have had a different view on the postponing if they were on these forums and read the announcement from the source himself - Dom instead of having secondary information from Instagram.

It was hard for Dom to make that post. Poor guy must be upset

4 Likes

Leave the man be :’( he’s under so much pressure right now. He needs time!! Yes he’s been vague, but for good reason! Please leave him be.

2 Likes