Peach coming back

So, peach is coming back??? Did anybody use it when it was first launched? What do you all think of this? Do you think everyone on byte is gonna keep using it, or will byte add a DM feature and it’ll fall back into obscurity?

Also, feel free to drop your peach @ s.

EDIT: btw i am thecatholicchurch

21 Likes

:peach: : PepeLeFuqYou

The goal is to get everyone on it and use it as our primary DMs in the hopes of it merging with the Byte App. From what I gather at least. So far I really like the app, its a bit buggy and hoping @dom will work on it seeing that we are trying to revive Peach.

4 Likes

:peach:: tammy_down

I’m so game for Peach! I didn’t use it first time around but it’s a great little app, I’m excited to see if the bugs ever get ironed out

3 Likes

:peach: richardskinner

Peach is maybe the safest place on Internet now.

3 Likes

My username there is @RenanNotHannah Honestly I never heard anything about Peach until today when I saw @gemikun thread!! Cool stuff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same! I created an account right after I saw the Gemini post

:peach:@Araya

Feel free to add me~ :stars:

2 Likes

:peach: realarzcena

3 Likes

Peaches for everyone!!! :peach::peach::peach:

6 Likes

Its fun except when it crashes lol

6 Likes

never used it or made an account but I do remember gary vee mentioning which is how I found about it and the byte app

1 Like

I was just started using it a few hours ago. It’s fun and minimalistic (which gives a more wholesome and personal space energy to me tbh) and easy to interact with a few people, making it less suffocating. Although, it really crash a lot, especially on Android. But yea, hopefully the hype won’t die out immediately. The app’s concept is unique and underrated. It’s like a super little social media thing but for your fellow byters. And maybe if dms will be implemented on byte, hope peach won’t die out because as what I see, it functions completely different from actual dms.

:peach: - @iaabydefault

5 Likes

What the heck is peach

:peach:: interspazia

I love the concept behind it but Peach has some problems that have to be fixed. Here are the ones I found (I have Android 10):

• App doesn’t send any push notifications whatsoever [happens on both Android & iOS];
  • App crashes when you tap on certain people to view their posts (not allowing you to see them) [seems to be an Android-specific issue];
  • Messages do not arrive in real-time, meaning that when you’re chatting with someone you have to go back to the chats’ list and then re-open the chat to check on new messages [it’s something intrinsic to the app itself so it happens on both Android & iOS].

I hope that these issues will be fixed while waiting for Byte to introduce in-app DMs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I feel like combining these two apps would be super cool and unique and DEFINITELY differentiate it from other apps too! If anything, it’d be kinda like a stripped down Facebook.

1 Like

:peach: Melynda_

I don’t know what I’m doing but it seems fun!

3 Likes

:peach:rodin18
it seems really nice. on the 11 non pro the keyboard is huge and some stuff gets cut off. but i really like it

3 Likes

Agree!

2 Likes

finally made one :peach:therealbirb

2 Likes

:peach: - alexsuxx

2 Likes