Pause as you post

So I didn’t find this idea so far but that doesn’t mean no one said it yet so sorry if this happens to be a repost. So long story short I have the brain capacity of a chickpea and trying to write or think of a caption as I hear myself talk is difficult. Would it be possible to pause the video so I wouldn’t have to mute my phone to write or wait for the screen to go black to stop the movement as well? Idk about how others feel about a feature like this but I think it could benefit people. Let me know I guess what your outlook on this is :man_shrugging:t2:.

7 Likes

I think they’re too short to pause, like gifs, you don’t pause gifs

2 Likes

I think tap to mute/unmute would be better than tap to bring up comments/likes, like instagram

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you uploaded yet but as you upload a byte when you write your caption the video runs I’m not talking about the comment section

2 Likes

Also I might be mistaken but I’m pretty sure it was possible to pause vines so I dot think it would be a problem

2 Likes

Same exact thing for me :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one the :joy:

3 Likes

Lol honestly this is the main problem with me making captions cuz in my head im like “aight stfu already” and type some half-ass caption so I can stop hearing my voice :joy:

6 Likes