Paul brothers

This was an evitable thread… I just want to know y’alls opinion on them. So do y’all like or hate them?

2 Likes

Honestly they just force it sometimes

2 Likes

I don’t hate anyone. But time and time again they keep giving me (and a lot of other people) valid reasons to do so. If they come to v2, I hope they don’t bring their toxic background noise with them.

6 Likes

(love the username btw)

I wouldn’t say I’m a large fan of the Paul bros. Tbh I didn’t even know they existed until recent controversy stuck. Off of that, they’re not in popular place in my brain. Quite honestly with hours of it happening I was on reddit for at least an hour responding to threads on the topic because of how shook I was.

I wasn’t heavily involved in Vine, but given that people with terrible judgement rise to the top, I find comfort in hopping into V2 as a figure that at least attempts to make decent content because that means that’s one less person being out-numbered by effort and hard work (?)

3 Likes

They’re both cancelled. Lele Pons can join them.

13 Likes

Not me youtube babies :frowning:
What I find so upsetting about all of the craptards are ruining an amazing platform for the rest of youtube. There are SOOOOO many great youtubers out there that are still getting discovered everyday.

1 Like

they are just living life w the amount of @clout they are receiving and I dislike them for it but what can I do

2 Likes

i’m screaming bc you’re so right

2 Likes

Nice use of @Clout ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

No. they were funny in the past but after what they did no.

1 Like