Patience, Byte is Almost Here

It’s almost here, and I know some of us are disappointed with the delay. I get that, because many people have been waiting anxiously for this app since the announcement of V2, and your frustration is very understandable.

BUT, just know that the team is working very hard on this, and all they need is our support, just like how we support this community. They feel the pressure, the deadline and hype, and they are well informed that a further delay will not make us happy. They know that.

It is almost here, guys. Almost. Let’s wait patiently.

And even if you don’t get into the Beta testing this week, don’t feel let down, because people will be randomly selected, and it’s nothing personal.

Just remember. It is almost #ByteTime

15 Likes

Probably this summer or even later. But at least we have the beta next week and more testing until the app launches.

5 Likes

I’d say #hype

4 Likes

I think a lot of people needed reassurance. Thanks for this.

4 Likes

Yo @VineMan be prepared to make another post when people don’t get picked for beta. :joy:

ESPECIALLY for the new people. :eyes:

6 Likes

I get it , thanks for this post it was much needed !

2 Likes

Pointed much?

3 Likes

While I’m patiently waiting I just try to be active on the forum. My logic behind this, is to have a following before, the app gets released. #lookingforwardtobyte

4 Likes

legggoooo second wavee

2 Likes

hype train yeet

2 Likes

The wait will be worth it. Thanks for the encouragement. It’s just near and around the corner. Great things are worth the wait

2 Likes

and we were supposed to get the full app on the summer of last year, and I- oop

2 Likes