Partner programme

Since byte may start paying creators one days it’s an incentive for using the app so I totally think we are gonna change the game. Dom if you see this add me on the programme so I can release my purest form of crackhead energy into the app without being in appropriate. Also I need a new phone and camera so that’d really help.

You guy nominate me for it and I’ll give you guys a high five

5 Likes

I will nominate if you give me 50% of your money :moneybag:

6 Likes

I would nominate him if they were a nomination process. lol would be cool if they did but I think they wouldn’t since that could lead to people who could be risky in the program.

3 Likes

I can nominate you too for you i would take 30% that’s it no negotiating please :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds fair lol if ur willing to do a collab ever once in a while lol don’t need to but it would be cool.

1 Like

I’m down to Collab if you ready yeeeee let’s get it

2 Likes

whew always down to collab dm me anytime!

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard, the partners were selected by being very active/daily creators. Also, active members in the forums. Your followers and loop count had almost nothing to do with being picked. Again, dont give up just because you weren’t selected, that’s pure motivation to grind out more content so you’ll be selected the next wave!

7 Likes

Just gotta wish for the best out here! The struggle is real out here… Good luck to everyone!

8 Likes

Are you selected I smell money

3 Likes

I am from India so I am not worried about being on the campaign lol :joy:

1 Like