Partner Program

How would you know if you were picked out for the Partner Program?

10 Likes

They email you

2 Likes

we will get in touch by email. we have not reached out to anyone yet, but we will soon. we are still on track for launching the program in 60-90 days from the announcement date.

we will be posting a followup that expands on a few details and has a rough timetable for when we’re planning on reaching out and an estimated count — and again, to be clear, this number will start small :slight_smile:

we’re very excited to kick this off

47 Likes

I’m so excited

4 Likes

Woooooo :fire::metal:t2:

3 Likes

To be honest, I’m more interested in the direct communication than the payment. Is the current start date of the program dependent on the payment pool?

3 Likes

Thank you Dom for your hard work! Very excited to see Byte succeeding!

3 Likes

no, we have the funds allocated already. that’s just the timeframe we need to get everything else that supports the program into place

16 Likes

Awesome news, so as the Partners program rolls out, we will see more companies featured on the Explore page right, they are sponsoring Byte, so there will be more ads coming in from different companies? I think this will be a great way of advertising and business for Byte!

2 Likes

Thanks! Dom! Feel much better now. Oh I followed you on byte can you follow me? :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

2 Likes

This is so exciting! Thank you @dom for all the clarity and up-front communication you and your team have been providing. This has been the smoothest roll-out that I have seen in a while! Cheers and have a great day!

5 Likes

Speaking about the partner program is there gonna be a certain threshold that you have to reach like 1000 followers or how will the partner program work if that’s not the case ?

3 Likes

dom mentioned this in an earlier partner discussion topic

9 Likes

well, I have no clue if I will be or not, but I set aside all the time necessary to be able to contribute whenever Dom would need. :pray: Can’t wait for the announcement. We have really great creators on here

3 Likes

Can’t wait to be part of the partner program on Byte

1 Like