Partner Program news: Our first pool will be $250,000 and include up to 100 creators

That’s honestly one of the best things about byte. With the channels, you can actually focus your efforts and get your stuff in front of the “right” eyes.

Twitter is either chasing trending hashtags, or just shouting in the middle of a busy subway.

Instagram is trying to call a friend, but the telephone company only lets you talk to your friend group without paying, and about 60% of the time, the call never goes through. Meanwhile every third call you receive is a robo-dialer.

Facebook is like going to Thanksgiving dinner with everyone’s drunk tin foil hat wearing uncles yelling about conspiracy theories and making you think working on Thanksgiving isn’t so bad after all.

TT is like the local theater production of The Toxic Avenger.

3 Likes

:pleading_face:Everytime this thread has a comment, my heart stops cause I keep thinking it’s an update from the Byte team. I hope we get an update soon

10 Likes

Same! I would love to know when there is an update on this and each time there is a comment, I get excited! And I know I am perpetuating the problem by posting this! :joy: I know I would jump at the chance for the opportunity of being a partner but I am a small creator.

3 Likes

It should be about mid august. That’s when the new pool is suppose to be announced. :blush:

4 Likes

First pool in August and Second Pool in December

2 Likes

my fingers are crossed and my prayers have increased for so many of my friends to hopefully get in :triumph:

10 Likes

I wonder if there are any younger partner program creators m I mean it’s probably not likely but :joy: still kinda curious :thinking:

2 Likes

I mean, the Catholic Church is like 17. So there’s people under 18

2 Likes

the catholic church has been around for thousands of years

13 Likes

@thecatholicchurch SO WHAT’S THE truth, JULIA?
How long have you been 17?

5 Likes

Lmaoo :joy:

i swear im not lying i swear PLEASE. since last thursday. im not a liar im NOT. the catholic church is still aminor please

4 Likes

I believe that there are two (including me) partners who are under 18. Really, the only stipulation in the program is that you need to make content, and make it good. Though, I dont think that the byte team would let in 10 year olds.

4 Likes

Makes sense

1 Like

I’m really keeping my eyes open for that new partner list, and praying ya boi (me… If that was not clear) is on it! :raised_hands::sob::raised_hands:

2 Likes

August 15th

2 Likes

Existing creators on August 15th ending the pilot version with or without new creators?

Well I applied but lol no one likes my content even tho most of it is original

So RIP for me ever getting in

1 Like

Hey now don’t count yourself out yet!! But also idk if you saw this or not?

! I don’t even see u show up in my following oages anymore. incorp ur art work bc ur good lol xx

And no u know I don’t see anything anymore lol! The n u for showing me this xx