Partner Program news: Our first pool will be $250,000 and include up to 100 creators

Creators! Next week, we’ll begin reaching out to people to join our Partner Program.

We wanted to introduce this program early to support creators who are committed to furthering their craft on byte. If this is you, and you want to be in the program, the best thing you can do is keep making great bytes. Anyone and everyone is eligible for the program, even if today is your first day on byte.

Read on for more details on the program.

As a reminder of the structure: Every 120 days we will establish a Partner Pool. Funds will be paid out to creators approximately every 30 days over those four months.

Highlights

• $250,000 in the first pool
  • Up to 100 creators
  • Kicks off April 15

For now, creators will need to be based in the US. We are working out how to expand the program to people outside the US and will keep you posted.

What we’re looking for

We want byte to be a home for emerging creators across a range of genres, styles, and communities. We’ll be building out the Partner Program with creators who capture the variety and uniqueness of byte. The start of each Partner Pool will be a fresh opportunity for new voices to be recognized.

We’re looking for creativity, quality, and passion above all else, but here are a few specifics to keep in mind:

• Originality: Your content should showcase your unique voice and be created for byte and the byte community.
  • Community participation: Partners should be regular and active participants on byte. This means doing things like consistently posting quality bytes and engaging with others in positive, constructive, and inspiring ways. (See our Community Guidelines for more info.)
  • Format — 9:16, non-letterboxed videos: We’re looking for the content that looks best on byte, which means fullscreen without letterboxes.

If you want to be sure to get your account in front of us, enter your information here.

<3

The Partner Program is an important first step in demonstrating what we mean by supporting creators. And there’s more to come. We really love this community and what we’re building together. Thank you for creating with us.

*byte team

156 Likes

yeehaw

12 Likes

I can’t wait for it

11 Likes

Nice

10 Likes

very epic

8 Likes

If I fly to America

17 Likes

Ohhh shoot this is getting exciting… but this isn’t for me yet :joy:

Cuz UK

13 Likes

This is super exciting, we’re all hyped!

11 Likes

Can’t wait for it to come to the middle east

14 Likes

Canadians be like: :neutral_face:

26 Likes

Whoa exciting news woooo!

9 Likes

This is great, thanks for the update.

9 Likes

That’s like… enough money to buy at least one chicken nugget. Wowza. Can’t wait to see my faves make bank :slight_smile:

14 Likes

canadians be like :pensive:

9 Likes

Very excited!

9 Likes

Exciting haha :smile:

10 Likes

Yeeee

8 Likes

Trust me if I get selected I will take the next flight to USA :joy:

8 Likes

If I can drop recommendations here. I think @Bwise is a strong candidate for sure. Another Byte creator I enjoy a lot is @RoddersRobot.

Of course I’d like to see myself in the partner program, I hope I can catch some eyes :wink:

7 Likes

Nice! It kicks off right after my birthday. This is exciting :grin:

19 Likes