Partner Program Discussion and Feedback

Here it is I guess!

Feel free to discuss anything surrounding the partner program notes in this thread :slight_smile:

NOTES:

Pilot will see 100% of revenue going to creators, will be USA only, and will begin in 60-90 days.

Bracketed earnings, so nobody will be getting the same numbers and less payment.

No pre-roll ads, or ads in following feed.

Example campaign will run as a card in the explore page starting tomorrow (Feb 1st)

This is ONE WAY creators will be able to earn, not the only way.

48 Likes

Part of the Partner Program are new features, will it be possible to have them without the program?
:aww:

8 Likes

I think its interesting and it starts tomorrow! Crazy.

13 Likes

100% of ad revenue…

name another app doing it :eyes:

26 Likes

I think the partner program should allow “small creators” that don’t have a following from previous platform. let them prove themselves that even though they’re new to the community they can allow themselves to truly do be creative without being overshadowed by well known creators?

37 Likes

byte

9 Likes

i said another

14 Likes

this

10 Likes

Oh goodie, I wonder how long would it take to get the program over to the middle east, but apart from that…it looks exciting and I can’t wait to check it out.

This is revolutionary

11 Likes

Did see this thread. Posted mine at the same time… anyways crazy excited hopefully I can get enough traction to be a part, good luck to all my fellow bytes that have been here for the last 2 years and all newcomers alike! All have one goal to make this app a better place!!!

6 Likes

Wait tomorrow??? Bruh

11 Likes

Will be nice to get rev for saying hi to shilly :relieved: … also making bytes too :heh:

3 Likes

Really impressive approach been taken, let’s make it a success!

3 Likes

I signed up to become a creator and hopefully will be selected! I really want to try this out! I feel at home on Byte

5 Likes

Out of interest what is the reason for USA only, if it’s the money is it possible to still be part of the program but without the financial side @cami_p?

5 Likes

Everything was so well thought out. This is just my first take but everything sounded fair and defintiely innovative. I’m inspired!! Hell yeah!

9 Likes

I feel like we’re entering the gates of heaven! :sob::sob::raised_hands::innocent: #hype4byte #ByteFam
Byte is going to revolutionize social media. We’re in the middle of history being made. AMEN!!!

7 Likes

FACTS!!!

3 Likes

Signed up, and pretty excited to see where this will go. The team is making very smart choices with how ads will work in the app, certainly a unique way of doing things.

10 Likes

Listen, I don’t want to talk about money and stuff… so I’m just gonna keep that to myself… but it’s great, creators who edit well should get paid and this is VERY different, it’s good! I just don’t like ppl saying OH YEAHH, famous! Yeah… they’re probably joking and that but yeah… don’t do it just for the money and that fam :joy: ok, I’m
Done for now

6 Likes