Partner Program - Back to the drawing board

Excited to see what’s next

4 Likes

Awesome. Looking forward to see what happens next.

4 Likes

Thank you for everything and looking forward to growing with the app and the community :slight_smile:

10 Likes

You’ve picked some amazing creators tho! :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

:cry:

5 Likes

Fr thoo big fan of some of them

2 Likes

It definitely stinks that it had to be shut down, but I wholeheartedly agree that there are SO many talented individuals on this platform that the Partner Program wasn’t able to include, so I do hope you guys will eventually be able to find a new plan to support more of the talented and creative individuals on byte, however that may be. In the meantime I’ll still be supporting you guys because this is the first platform that I’ve been able to meet other people that I can call my friends as well as feel like I belong.

Times and circumstances may change, but the bytefam will always have your guys’s back.
Thank you for all you’ve done so far, and keep up the good work. :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you for your transparency and keeping us in the loop. I love what the app is and has been, and I’m looking forward to what it will be in the future.

7 Likes

I didn’t know there were paid Byte partners.

18 Likes

As long as byte is around, I’ll keep making daily dumb shit.

Thanks for giving me a chance when no one else would. Making vids here is one of the few things that makes me genuinely happy. Love the community more than anything, they are all incredible human beings who are gonna change the world

31 Likes

I look forward to see what is next. The partner program brought attention to so many accounts I adore.

It’s a bit sad to see it go, but as one door closes, another opens, as they say. That new door will be rad as hell :unicorn:

9 Likes

I know everyone is discussing the bigger picture rn but I didn’t know that byte had ties with the big dogs up at Nike. Ok we see you.

Anyway, I guess it’s sad to see the program go but I’m excited for the future experiments until there is something that fits the app and community of people that use it

8 Likes

Sad to see it go but hopeful for the future!
Thank you for everything.

3 Likes

I’d happily support creators if there was a Tips button for some Bytes. But that’s just me dreaming.

11 Likes

Thank you for the transparency!

While things are being refined, what are the possibilities of doing something similar to the awesome contest @The_Ginger did for other categories?

If we are willing to put up the prize monies, could we work with byte to have access to better curate the contest hashtag?

5 Likes

Lol. That would be an awesome feature! We both probable dreaming.

4 Likes

7 Likes

What’s next for Byte after the first pool ends in August?

Thank you so much for the opportunity, we really appreciate the byte team and this wonderful community. Excited to see what the future holds for Byte! <3

17 Likes

I’ve been so grateful for being chosen & I’m not gonna stop entertaining you all with the content I create. Full speed ahead toward the future & all that s**t, guys :facepunch:t5::smiley:!
Thank you for the opportunity. I can’t wait to see what else is in store :relieved::+1:t5:.

12 Likes

I do agree that the partner program has limited scope, and there are obviously other methods of monetization. Some people with whom I am talking are speculating on what is going to happen. Hopefully, the new future monetization system will be one which is fair to all creators

1 Like