Page to get to know each other

Hi everyone reading this. I’ve been on Byte since launch day about two or so weeks ago. I’ve been making videos, and have been somewhat active on the forums. However I haven’t really had the time to be on here often enough to get to know anyone. So that’s what this is for. Anyone who just wants drop your username or have a discussion feel free and maybe I can find new people I enjoy watching or talking to, or vice versa. My name is @bryangleba on Byte as well and I make comedy videos if you’re interested. Let’s start a positive discussion :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello I’m Rodric I’m byte I’m @Rodin

3 Likes

Hey. @admana on Byte as well, I try to make bytes daily so they end up being me doing superrrrrrrrrr dumb shit. Very excited that Byte exists because I missed the vine era.

2 Likes

I miss Vine too. I didn’t make videos but I watched them and honestly was such a positive influence. I’m glad Byte is having up that way as well. I’ll check out your profile. Can’t resist Vine vibes lol

5 Likes

Hey!!! I’m @lifeofkassidy on byte and insta :slight_smile: hmu!!

3 Likes

What’s up Rodrick I’ll see what you’re all about

2 Likes

I saw you’re notifications haha I’ll go check you out as well

3 Likes

What’s up! I’m @GenesisKid on byte, I try my best to make bytes often, but you know school gets in the way so. Really excited to see how the app will evolve in the coming months!

4 Likes

hi :wave: i’m @znarve on byte and @imznarve on twitter/instagram. I too make comedy videos! :smiley:

4 Likes

Bailey here. I never actually had the vine app but I’m pretty sure my wife and I have watched every single vine on YouTube at this point. Having an awesome time making Bytes now! I’m @BaileyOrdiway

2 Likes

Hey what’s up! My name is @JustCallMeLando on Byte! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey, I’m @agent89. I post random crap that comes out of my head that sometimes defies reality. :man_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hi I’m @Adrioxas and i post nonsense comedy

Follow if you want more content like this :v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@ dyoon on the app, making new friends is dope my guy, so count me in! I mostly do comedy but I’m trying to get into music. We can also “banter” , as the Brits say, over at Twitter @ dyoonwastaken , let’s get to know each other!

1 Like

I downloaded vine quite awhile after it’s launch, but downloaded Byte as soon as it hit the app store. It’s so dope how supportive and interactive people are both on the app and on these forums. I really hope this energy continues as Byte (hopefully) grows in popularity. Anyways, a lot of my content consists of cringey/funny moments I happen to catch on camera😂 but I’m working towards being a bit more creative.

Byte username : @drnngrhm

1 Like

Me too I’ve seen just about every Vine comp there is it feels like

2 Likes

I just saw your profile, it was funny.

2 Likes

The more reality being defied the better.

1 Like

My actual name is Alvin, I’m 20, from the U.S., and I graduated from Uni this past Winter two years early from UGA. I was a Biology major, and I’m using Byte as a hobby while I study for the MCAT and am applying to medical school this upcoming summer. Wish me luck, everyone!

That, and my name being Alvin causes everyone to ask where Simon and Theodore are. No, I don’t know. I’m sorry lmao

@PlasticRice if you want to check me out. I definitely put a good amount of effort into my Bytes, I prefer quality over quantity. Check me out! I always follow anyone who’s following me. :^)

2 Likes

Catch me on @danielromero