Overrated Movies?

For me I always thought Batman: The Dark Knight, was highly overrated. Could’ve made that into 2 movies, and I might have actually liked it.

1 Like

hmmm, probably Heat. it just seemed very slow and kind of boring, plus had way too many characters and intertwined storylines that simultaneously felt like too much to keep up with …though maybe i’m just not smart enough for it

2 Likes

tbh black panther was good but not that good if ya know what i mean

4 Likes

Bay watch

3 Likes

I gotta agree with Arf, Black Panther was highly overrated. I found it good and enjoyable. Not the best movie but a good movie. But it got nominated for best picture like what to heck? Thats way too overrated.

5 Likes

say it with me…Jaws. It did not age well at all.

2 Likes

Die hard… dont kill me

3 Likes

Top Gun it was borry and way to much Kenny Loggins Danger Zone

1 Like

FROZEN is

1 Like

@adie

hmmm, probably Heat. it just seemed very slow and kind of boring, plus had way too many characters and intertwined storylines that simultaneously felt like too much to keep up with …though maybe i’m just not smart enough for it

My Response:

Naw I feel the same way, Nothing worse than a movie with too many story lines. I came to be entertained, not do a puzzle.

@arf

tbh black panther was good but not that good if ya know what i mean

My Response:

Feel the same way

@Chabe

Bay watch

My Response:

Most people probably watched it because the Rock was in it. Movie was ok in my opinion

@FatJesusMan

I gotta agree with Arf, Black Panther was highly overrated. I found it good and enjoyable. Not the best movie but a good movie. But it got nominated for best picture like what to heck? Thats way too overrated.

My Response:

I agree with the movie only being good. To me it was just your average marvel flick.

@ShawdGawd

say it with me…Jaws. It did not age well at all.

My Response:

It’s all good, I mean that movie is pretty old by now anyways. For the time it came out people just watched it for the suspense and special effects

@pugplug

Die hard… dont kill me

My Response:

I won’t

@devynb

Top Gun it was borry and way to much Kenny Loggins Danger Zone

My Response:

Respect your opinion, but had to rewatch it just for that song jk

@Riot-RiRi

FROZEN is

My Response:

Really? I haven’t seen it, but I’ll trust your opinion on it