Overrated Byters!

Here’s a thread for us to tag some OVERRATED byters! I’ll start. @Super (@/dylan) is soooo overrated with his fancy cool effects and stuff, we get it you edit. @Benf (@/ben) gets 30 more likes on his posts than he rightfully deserves tbh. @kenkat101 (@/ken) is cool but like…he only just followed me yesterday. also @Grunt (@/grant)

23 Likes

that @Miaraba girl always be making crazy art and stuff :roll_eyes: like relaxx sometimes

12 Likes

bruh @senorpequenos is so annoying he keeps uploading daily bytes that are actually quality content like HOW

19 Likes

You forgot to mention @nina and @Tylerwinrow , SOOOOOO LAMEE AND OVERRATED

14 Likes

@/theoffice on byte only posts office clips. change your content up boyo

14 Likes

while we’re at it, that pet account just posts cute pets like ??

14 Likes

guys you’re forgetting that daydreamer…

like damn she can sing and she’s pretty and she’s nice but why post quality content???

16 Likes

AHAHAHAHA very true like learn something useful :triumph::joy:

7 Likes
6 Likes

I just get so MAD whenever I think about @danywhatever and all of their completely original bytes which are each somehow funnier and more clever than the one before them :triumph::triumph:

7 Likes

Honestly what is this LOL

7 Likes

Omg don’t get me started on the beatsaber content. Like mix it up a bit.

3 Likes

@Ganonthecannon u is so lame why upload good beats when other vegetable aroun??? Radish, carrot, u so selfish no variety lolilolplo

3 Likes

:pleading_face: Thank you Annam omg :sob::heart:

Ahem… but why do YOU have to be pretty, nice AND funny?! Like come onnnn :triumph:

7 Likes

I’m tired of @christyonce being so goddamn talented. I’ve had it up to HERE

7 Likes

@AntinnyWorld freakin SUCKS! How can you be funny AND be good with editing :unamused:

4 Likes

@BigKahunaKhan I stg this man gets on my nerves, a comedian, a wrestler, and musical artist get out of my face bruh. For I flip a table

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing:
well, I’m honestly so sick and tired of you being so funny, STOP IT (and thank you :pleading_face:)

5 Likes

I (don’t) appreciate it so much (I would put a :pray: emoji here if I was thankful which I’m not so I won’t). Why you have such a big audience for a genius, innovative, and never-done-before idea is beyond me.

14 Likes

@DeCool needs to CALM DOWN with relatable content. Save some for the rest of us, jeez

3 Likes