Out of the loop!

Hey everyone !! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday(s).

You may, or may not have noticed, but I have not been active on the forums for a few months; but that was due to personal reasons.

Anyways… I’m making this post because when I logged on here a few moments ago I was completely overwhelmed because of all of this new information, and a bunch of news.

So, what I’m asking is, if anyone could link important posts that would help me better understand what’s been going on inside -as well as outisde- the forums; and/or any/all posts you feel are important ones that I should read.

Thank you so much !! Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the year, and I look forward to seeing you all on ‘byte’ when it’s publicly released :).

3 Likes

Welcome back dude we missed you!! But the name is byte, as you can tell. here’s some info on the beta: One week in w/ byte + beta plans
there was gonna be a domcast on the byte discord, but that has been postponed indefinitely, and yes we have a discord now, made by @kaden. but uh, thats pretty much it i think. if anyone else knows anything i forgot, just reply. and once again, welcome back!!!

2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you so much for the welcome back !! I appreciate it :). And I will most definitely check the links out !. x

1 Like