Our only hope now - OEVO

I think OEVO is our only hope to be honest and we should all try it ouy if we want to grow an audience and be part of something new. V2 and Cheez both are gone. There is a reason why so many YouTubers and past viners were promoting OEVO and not v2. We can’t just have dom make a new platform and abandon it again. Yes, OEVO isn’t perfect but it’s growing so much with new competitions every day. I’ve used it for over a month and talked to customer support about my problems and they have always fixed the issues and glitches I see. I’m only saying for us to try OEVO as something new we can all be a part of

2 Likes

Tell em to make a repost button and got yourself a deal

1 Like

Changed category to Youtube & Other Services

1 Like

I’ve now joined OEVO, but won’t be leaving v2.

Follow me @thekinghusker

yo, don’t give up on v2! we just need to brainstorm and find some solutions.

(see this is where my pysch and speech classes are coming in handy)

3 Likes

i was going to make a post on this… WHATS THE HARM ON JOINING OEVO? Dom said it himself…so guys lets just use that for now.

follow me @Reallyahmed ill FOLLOW everyone back…

i just feel like we cant sit around and wait, we gotta do something, time is money.

2 Likes

Ill see about joining it when I get home from school tonight.

1 Like

I think it would be nice… being with familiar people and helping each other out !!

oevo w no chill

7 Likes

Screenshot_20180504-202353__01

This is kinda sneaky gotta admit

2 Likes

Just got that message too. How stupid.

3 Likes

Kinda lame tbh not a fan of that announcement

4 Likes

if they would just make that app a lot less shittier… smh

2 Likes

ugh. now I don’t want to join. I’m going to. but I like it less.

4 Likes

Wow that’s cold of them.

3 Likes

I have an account on Oevo but have no plans to use it, it’s garbage and so are the people who created it.

I also can’t forget how they pretended to be V2 and then trashed V2 when they launched their app. I don’t trust the people who created that app, they don’t deserve our loyalty.

I’m never using that app, and I’m kind of disappointed to see so many people here jumping on there, tbh.

10 Likes

I know! It’s so slow for me and it’s main focus is on money, not entertainment.

4 Likes

I downloaded it like 5 minutes ago and you can seriously tell they made this in about a week, probably less. It’s a bad app.

i really am glad they sent that notification actually bc now i know not to even give it a chance, once dom actually finishes and releases v2 and people try to migrate im sure the creators of the app will do something scummy. its a no from me as well

9 Likes

The leaders behind the app are the main reason why I would never consider. I can get past a technical issue but not a human decency issue.

8 Likes

I feel exactly the same way. They are way too shady and don’t deserve the support.

6 Likes