Ouch, talk about shade

What do you guys think about their jab at byte? Go to 14:46

7 Likes

I don’t even wanna look… but

4 Likes

I’m on my way to TT, I’ll create my first TT account ever. I wonder if they allow ugly people :pleading_face:

13 Likes

Whenever people become famous for being attractive they fall of real quick in like 2 years max. All the people from musically unheard of now. All the vine/mag con boys doing nothing now. Teen girls grow up real fast and drop them☠️

12 Likes

Don’t even sweat the noise

7 Likes

Their opinion is understandable. Keep in mind that this interview was uploaded a 1-2 weeks after launch :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

@Bekca TikTok and Instagram “inFluEnCErS” trying to make a living by monetizing their faces in a nutshell :pleading_face::pleading_face: i dont enjoy this toxic competitive beauty pageant counterculture…it’s very alienating and gives people a closeted ‘Pseduo-Hollywood’ view of social media

8 Likes

I don’t even wanna look :tear:

4 Likes

Let’s look at the silver lining - a mention is a mention - people that weren’t aware of Byte now will get on it.

Most of my friends didn’t even know that Byte even came out yet though they knew vine 2.0 was in the works earlier.

5 Likes

What did they say?

2 Likes

I’m just stunned someone had a serious interview with people who mime to songs and dance, and it’s 40 minutes long

5 Likes

byte is only two months out let’s not worry guys.

our baby bird will leave the nest soon and soar above the rest of the apps.

just gotta trust @dom, the @byte team, and the plan in motion.

patience is the key. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

just watched and it’s not really shady at all

30 Likes

I don’t know what you guys saw, but I saw a kid lay out some cold hard facts (assuming what he said was true) and make a sound conclusion from it. I love Byte as much as the next guy, but there was nothing wrong with this.

There was no like “byte is shit”.

5 Likes

everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but he’s right about the marketing part. byte has to spend a lot for the marketing!

3 Likes

Word. I appreciate your open-mind-ness

2 Likes

Stonks up :chart_with_upwards_trend: :blush:

3 Likes

let’s collab Mr. Dom

2 Likes

Everyone used to trash on TikTok the same way before it blew up.

12 Likes

I have taste… :pleading_face:

2 Likes