Orgo Chem is killin meh

Who here has taken orgo chem and has good ways to study? (Preferably online sites to help with problem solving. Idc if it costs $$) not sure how many people using this forum are college aged but please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oof sorry Chem is like my least favorite class :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i would love to help, but i am in the same situation as you, i have nobloody idea how to study :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Um, I’ve never taken but I think I can give a tip. If you loathe it or something like that, just treat it like it’s not orgo chem. Make it feel like it’s not orgo chem at all. Well, that’s all I got. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to play lute music and pretend I’m working on alchemy :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Summer semester in US? we can try to help eachother study over the internet maybe :joy::joy:

2 Likes

that is a great idea! but im in australia so the content might be different, plus i think im gonna drop it cause its KILLING ME

1 Like

^That’s me with every subject, even the compulsory ones @dweb :joy:

2 Likes

I’m pretty good at it but i still go to high school and i don’t know how much i can help a college student

I actually bought this book called orgo as a 2nd language and its SO HELPFUL and kinda sarcastic. You can find the free PDF but it’s only like 20 bucks, I reccomend it!!! Maybe you can use it @dweb

2 Likes

HAHA OATH but one more year (at least for me sis)

1 Like

omg whats the link i need this

1 Like

DM me your email I can just send it to you