Orginial Content

Do you guys have any tips about how someone can come up with orginial video ideas. I feel like it’s to hard to come up with something new.

I think anything anyone thinks of will have already been done before, but try and do it your own way :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s going to be easy, you just try…

1 Like

I’d say, don’t try to think too much about it cause that can cause a mental block, just sorta go with it and the ideas should come naturally. There’s other ways to find creativity like going out for walk, listening to music, talk with people, browse the internet etc. etc. I often come up with ideas when I’m lying in bed or when I’m pretty tired (apparently you’re more creative when tired) but yeah there’s loads of random ways to find creativity and it’ll probably just hit you when you least expect it. I’d recommend to write all of your ideas down, no matter how whack they are because you never know, they might just become an awesome video! Hope that helps! :smile:

4 Likes

Thinking and thinking, also always being yourself and putting your touch on the videos, plus you have to have fun if you do it for money or fame I doubt that you can be successful

2 Likes

I find that my best ideas come when I’m with others and I always have something to record them down on as you never know when an idea will strike. I suggest using the note app on your mobile device if you have one. If not, there are lots of desktop note features as well. Good luck!

1 Like

Sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring doesn’t make it ring. Experience the people, places and events around you, however big or small. Realize that you are a unique person with a unique view of life and only you can tell your own perspective.

2 Likes