Organized Notifications?

When I was using the original vine app, I noticed alot of quality collaborations between vine musicians that went unnoticed. I can imagine that one of the reasons could be that if the collaboration is done between a highly followed viner and a viner that isn’t as popular, the popular viner would be receiving so many notifications about people liking and revining their posts that they would miss the mention from the viner that collaborated with them. To fix this I was thinking that maybe organizing the notifications having the mentions in one section on top, the revines in it’s own section in the middle, and likes on the bottom. Of course, it would be ideal that the mentions section be further organized so that random mentions could be it’s own section at the bottom and mentions within a vine post could be on top. What do you guys think for that idea?

1 Like

I like the idea of organization. I also like your idea, but I would just change it around, so that the mentions be together, whether random or not, because whatever organizes random/not random mentions might mistake some things for spam.

1 Like