Opinions on Super Bowl 53

image I’m a Seahawks fan so this Super Bowl is a complete night mare for me😂 but Otherwise should be a good game! Your thoughts ?

(Late night thoughts) :zzz: :thought_balloon:

1 Like

Hate the patriots so suppose the rams it is!

1 Like

7 Likes

Another NFL meme. lol
50449607_2329105913802750_5179529648995827712_o

1 Like

Honestly I’m just gunna watch to see if Sweet Victory is played during the half time show :joy:

1 Like

To be honest, i’m not really a football fan, so I have no idea what to say. Well, I see people talking about the rams to I guess i’m just going to say “Go Rams!”

I’m not into football that much, I really just watch for the commercials haha

Buuuut I was born in New England, so Patriots for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big pats fan and Born in Boston so go pats! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

noooooooooo rams all the way lol. actually I dont really care about it this year as much as I have in years past. I just havent had the time to keep up with it all

1 Like

patriots need to be gone pls

3 Likes

Gooooo rams

1 Like

At this point I really don’t care. The Saints should be in it. I’ve been a fan of Tom Brady for as long as I can remember bc we have the same last name, and I’ve always liked the pats when others hated them. But I also like the Rams, and have liked them since the Jeff Fischer days so it’s not like I’m just hopping on this bandwagon. Buuuut the Saints should be in it. Buuuut do the Patriots really need more super bowls? Idk.
#gopackgo

1 Like

The saints INDEED should be in it

1 Like

The Saints were robbed of their ticket to the super bowl. The Rams don’t deserve the win and the Patriots win too much. So i’m putting all my money on the saints winning it. Don’t know how that will work but the universe will align and somehow make it happen.

4 Likes

The TRUTH

1 Like

i agree saints should have won

2 Likes

I only watch the halftime show every year but this year is like meh.

The Patriots made the superbowl boring so go rams

wheres hawaii?

big oof

esports are where it is at :sunglasses:

esports

1 Like