Opinions on second chances

Do you think people deserve them?

6 Likes

It really depends honestly

7 Likes

You just have to trust your judgment and the judgment of your friends or family, but me personally I always deserve a second chance maybe even a third.

6 Likes

It depends whether or not they truly want to change, or just be part of whatever that thing is again. A lot of people take advantage of them or think they did something to earn it and then act the same, but what’s important is if they’re truly willing to change.

10 Likes

On what??

1 Like

Mostly yes to second chances unless you’re a mass killer then definitely not

4 Likes

Yes they do people deserve second chances !

2 Likes

Of course everyone deserves a second chance.

1 Like

@kaden ^^^^

I think people can earn second chances in GENERAL. you mess up, uou shouldnt be penilized for life. but you dont deserve second chances with PEOPLE. if you mess up really bad with someone, it can never be the same, but you can find a second chance with someone new (just dont eff up the next time). but nobody has to forgive someone and give them a second chance if they dont want to IMO

4 Likes

Of course everyone deserves a second chance but if you do the same thing over and over again and people have told you to stop, and have even made it easy for you by pointing out all the reasons why they are annoyed at you, then no, they 100% don’t deserve a second chance

5 Likes

I feel as everyone that has said yes to second chances are people that have messed up before that thought they deserved a second chance but never actually got one.

(Myself included ) :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

For some people no.
Depends on the person sometimes, or the action and other factors.

1 Like

depends how serious the first thing they did was

2 Likes

I’d be a solid pass on this, in my opinion.

If you only know what happened from your own side then of course you’d think you’ll deserve a second chance. You need to actually think about other people and maybe what’s best for them, not you.

7 Likes

In my mind it depends on
A) what they did
B) if they regret it and want to change

2 Likes

It depends on the person, and the situation I guess.

1 Like

is this supposed to change my opinion on your situation?

sure, i believe in second chances. i offered you one and you decided to continue insulting and slandering me; you lost it.

have a good one.

(don’t make another topic trying to leverage me again, thanks)

10 Likes

I actually think everyone deserves a second chance.

2 Likes

Edit please read the whole thing

I was annoyed man please u gotta understand everyone can have outbursts not everyone is perfect i screwed up and when i got annoyed at u back then i didnt feel bad for what i did but i have for a while now i knew i messed up after i slandered you and i was wrong to do so i was so angry… angry at life angry at who i was angry at my school i set up a defense mechanism to blame it on somthing else rather than taking my own responsibility

But in all honesty we learn from our mistakes and this did change me for the better i look at everything in a more optomistic way i look at life and say yes rather than just being negative all the time and i started respecting other people the way i wanted to be respected but it didnt come easy

5 days of laying in bed sleeping and other things i dont want to say publicly. 5 school days missed and skipped because i was having constant attacks and no motivation for anything doing nothing but laying in bed and occasionaly eating but way less than i should have. It messed me up and now i feel completely ostrisized i wanna try to forget about it and move on but its not easy and i try to look at everything in a posotive way now but when i look back at the past im filled with missery i really wish i wasnt a stupid dumbass honestly i do and i keep hating myself for it while smiling on the outside. But its not just that i feel bad for who i was regardless i was an asshole i would belittle people and say things in a blunt fasion that i thought was ok at the time but was doing more hard than good i still feel bad for all the people ive put down and treated poorly

But please im on my knees man even though the people who i saw as friends probably dont like me anymore i still miss them i still miss those times where i could laugh in groups i hate my life the school i go to and my shitty flaws but that discord made life so much mpre fullfilling and i hate myself for screwing it over i understand what i did and i want to reonsile for it

I USED A ROBOT VOICE TO SAY RACIAL SLURS IN THE DISCORD AS A JOKE BUT IT WAS WRONG FOR ME TO DO THAT

I need the byte discord and i love this community but hate myself but i want to fix myself and my mistakes to the best of my abilities

Im sorry for calling you bad at being leader it was wrong you did a great job i cant remember a single time drama was stirred up that you didnt fix you did a tremendous job and i was lashing out my anger at you for no reason

But i miss that discord with all my heart and i dont know what to do without it i just need that last chance and you can watch over me like a hawk and i will do my best to make the community bigger and better even thought its already great i wont break any rules i still love byte and i dont hate you at all

But please man
Ill do anything

6 Likes